The BridgeGreen Learning Institute has collaborated with some of the most respected thought leaders to design a program that tackles a few of the tough questions around:
- Millennial style leadership – the transformational impact millennials are having in the workplace calls for a dive into what they are doing right – and what they need!
- Limiting beliefs about effective leadership – Learning what “inside the box” is in order to think “outside the box”.
- How leadership competencies of 2010 compare with competencies that drive success today – a journey from tactical to strategic…and from action to emotion.
- Defining what non-“cookie cutter” leadership traits look like – adaptive management techniques.
- Vulnerability, optimism and resilience…who knew?
BLI participants will be guided through a series of extensive workshops and discussions that help define an authentic and effective leadership brand. Once they have connected with their personal leadership style, they will go on to explore universal characteristics of extraordinary leadership.
The learning objectives will expand thinking around what successful leaders look like, and will help grow and shape aspiring successors. The program also proves that it takes a very wide range of “unexpected” competencies to inspire families, teams and companies to greatness.
This program is a powerful addition to Corporate or Family Office Learning and Development programs.
There are no reviews yet.